The Cedar Cottage is a charming 80 year old cabin tucked under old growth trees. Renovated to provide modern day conveniences, it retains some original features such as cove ceilings, Lilliputian like doorways and old fashioned gas stove (fireplace)... it abounds in rustic charm and quirkiness. It has wonderful views of Mt Cheam and the the Miami River at it's back door and boasts a semi private backyard space. This cottage is the perfect choice for young families.
Cedar Cottage amenities include:
- Fully self contained private cottage
- Views of the Miami River from each room
- Old rounded ceilings
- Private backyard with picnic table
- Master bedroom with Queen bed
- Alarm clock with phone charging port
- Cozy 2nd bedroom with double bed
- Hypoallergenic duvet and bedding
- Ensuite - 2 piece "water closet" bathroom in master bedroom
- Main bathroom with single soaker tub & shower
- Complimentary organic Paya personal care products including cleansing bar, body wash, shampoo, and conditioner
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Iron and ironing Board
- Cast iron gas fireplace
- Roomy livingroom with chaise sectional
- 39" Smart TV with access to Netflix and Amazon Prime movies with your account.
- Well equipped full kitchen with double sink, apartment sized fridge/freezer and stove, microwave, slow cooker, electric hand mixer, blender, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, pots, pans, dishes, serving bowls, cutlery, utensils, wine glasses, glasses, mugs, etc.
- Complimentary coffee, tea, cream & sugar
- Access to BBQ and natural gas fire bowl in common area
- Air conditioner in summer months
- We do not have rollaway beds, cots or cribs